DISCLAIMER: The views or opinions expressed in my blog are completely my own!
Hi there! My name is Oleksandr Romanov. I am Software Engineer in Test / Software Engineer from Dnipro, Ukraine.
I have 11+ years of experience in testing and test automation. My main area of expertise is building and leading test automation processes. I worked with banking apps and payments services, CMS systems and mobile games. At the moment I am responsible for test engineering for a complex blockchain and blockchain-based applications.
I love to share my knowledge in the form of articles and conference talks.
More about my experience - in my CV
My areas of interest
Test engineering, distributed systems, blockchain, cryptography, developer productivity, technical education and mentoring
Skills & Technologies
- Programming languages: Java, Scala, Python, Bash;
- Test Automation: pytest, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, JUnit, Scalatest, Selenium Grid, Selenoid;
- CICD: GitHub CI, Jenkins, GitLab CI, Buildkite;
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Contract, Cucumber, Serenity, Gauge;
- Dev Tools: Apache Kafka, MariaDB, Aerospike, Grafana, Kibana; Docker, AWS (S3, EC2);